high order conditioning – without this, modern life is no longer possible. Lets look at the question and take some life hacking on your note.
Why high order conditioning?
Air conditioners today are used in all areas of our lives. Cooling is required in everyday life and on an industrial scale.
You know that air conditioning today is present in many places: in the house, in the office, in the store and in your car, as well as in production.
Areas of application high order conditioning?
When do we need air conditioning and cooling? In the following cases: Save perishable foods. Protect the motor from overheating. Remove heat from the elements giving energy in nuclear power plants.
In everyday life, use the following items for cooling:
● air conditioning,
● water, ice.
In industry, complex systems are used that include specialized devices: heat exchangers, radiators, refrigerators and special compositions: water, antifreeze, evaporators, and more.
high order conditioning is applied in one of these places.
What is the result of high order conditioning?
Look at the result deeper. Cooling is not only lowering the temperature, but also:
● comfortable stay indoors,
● calm and deep sleep,
● effective office work,
Lifehacks high order conditioning:
● take dry ice with you, it will help you cool down what you need,
● when the wind rises by 2 meters per second, the temperature drops by 1 degree,
● in order not to catch a cold in the hot summer in a car with air conditioning, set the temperature inside the car not more than 5 degrees lower than overboard,
● air conditioners must be cleaned periodically, otherwise bacteria and fungi multiply.